Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I just realized it's been a while since I posted here. We've been busy, especially with traveling over the past few weekends. We're still not done, either! This weekend was Easter at my in-laws', which was so much fun! Next weekend, we're going to spend some time near Louisville with our college friends at "Thunder Over Louisville", a super awesome, super LOUD fireworks display that kicks off the festival leading up to the Kentucky Derby. The next weekend, we'll be close to home because B will be on-call, but the first weekend of May, he and I will be going to Chicago for five days ALONE for the annual national OB/GYN conference. V's going to stay with my parents while we're away, and I think everyone is going to have fun in their respective locations. I've already made reservations for an awesome restaurant called Moto, which specializes in molecular gastronomy (think "high-tech" and "chemistry" meet "food"). Should be lots of fun, especially from what I've heard from people who've been there. I've also been looking into other restaurants close to our hotel, the shopping on the Magnificent Mile, and the spa at our hotel! I'm hoping to spend one morning getting pampered with a massage, facial, and whatever else I can dream up. If you can't tell, I'm really looking forward to it, especially the ability to sleep in! Since we put V on his new bedtime routine, he's been waking up earlier in the morning. However, I've not been going to bed any earlier at night. I know I must change that, but it can be hard, especially when I'm in the middle of a great sewing project! Anyway, here are some Easter photos from the past week to make up for the lack of recent posting. Hope you all had a great weekend!
Amanda







No comments: