Thursday, March 19, 2009

It Has Begun...

A little while back, I posted about a crazy idea I had rattling around in my brain. Well, today, I made it happen! I had a little more time on my hands, since V woke up not feeling the best, and we decided to stay home instead of go to the scheduled meet up event for my moms' group. While cleaning the house, I started thinking about what I might do, and then, I just did it! Behold: "Ask The OB's Wife"! I've already posted the answer to the question, "Why Do Men Become OB/GYNs?", since I wrote a guest post on the subject recently. If you have any specific questions or comments you'd like to send my way, feel free to leave them in the comments section of my new blog or email them to me at asktheobswife@gmail.com. I'll continue to update this blog on all things related to my little family. Thanks for reading!
Best,
Amanda

No comments: