Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More New Words (That I Forgot About)

After writing the last post, I keep hearing and remembering new words from V. Here are a few that I forgot to add:
"teet" = "teeth", which he's really into brushing right now
"Okay!" = "Okay!"
"Why?" = "Why?" I thought we would be safe from hearing this word for a long time. Apparently not. And, it gets asked ALL THE TIME. I'm starting to have difficulty coming up with reasons and explanations.
"Yeah" = "Yeah", usually his answer to my question "Are you okay?", which I seem to be asking a lot lately.
"No" = "No"
"Wuhh, Too, Free...." = "One, Two, Three..." He counted to "ten" this evening when we ready a book about counting, though some of his numbers were still hard to make out.
"Hey!" = "Hey!"
"Top ih!" = "Stop it!" I think I've been saying this a lot lately, too.
"dock" = "sock"
"choo" = "shoe"
"choo choo" = "train"
"han" = "hand"
I'm sure there are probably more, but they're not coming to me at the moment. I'll add them as I think of them, later.
Best to you all,
Amanda

No comments: