Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July! We're Outta Here!


Happy Independence Day, my fellow Americans! I hope your day is filled with sunshine, barbecues, parades, fireworks, and good times. Stay safe and have lots of fun! It's currently raining at our new house, but hopefully, there will be no rain (or very little) at our respective parents' houses, where we will be spending time with families and watching fireworks. After the fireworks, B, V, and I will be hitting the road with my in-laws for a week long trip on the South Carolina coast. We won't be taking our computer with us (read: total relaxation), so there won't be any new posts until we return around July 13th. Have a great week everyone, and I'll see ya when I see ya!
Best to you all,
Amanda

P.S. Above is a picture of a beautiful sunset taken by B in Phoenix, Arizona, a few years ago to get you through the week until I get back. ;)

No comments: