Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Quick Dose of Geekiness...

We have college friends arriving soon to check out our new house and to hang out with us for the rest of the day, so here's a quick dose of geekiness to last you for the rest of the week:

It's "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog"!. Check out the ultimate in zany Internet musical series' provided by creator Joss Whedon and actors Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion.

Watch Simon's Cat annoy the heck out of his master.

One of my favorite little animations released by Wizards of the Coast to promote the new 4th Edition of "Dungeons and Dragons": an interview with a Tiefling and a Gnome. "I'm a monster! Rowrrr!" That kills me every time!

And, finally, a commercial for Discovery Channel that I absolutely love: "I Love the World!".

Best to you all,
Amanda

No comments: