Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words....

So, here's a few "million" words for your reading eyes, because I feel they can spell out our trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, better than I ever could on my own.



















A quick note on the last photo: I'd like to entitle it "What I Did On My Vacation". Look closely, and you'll see my Nintendo DS, my iPod, a copy of Wil Wheaton's latest book, The Happiest Days of Our Lives, and a copy of the Science Fiction short story anthology, The Road To Science Fiction: Volume 3--From Heinlein To Here. Yeah, it was a great vacation!

2 comments:

Wil Wheaton said...

I love it so much that my book earned a spot on the list of things to take on vacation. Yay!

Amanda C. said...

Thanks, Wil, for a great book to read while on vacation! I can't believe I waited so long to read it since it IS #41 of 300 signed hardbacks from your first printing. However, I think I picked a good time to read it.